Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Linux and Creationism...

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Linux and Creationism...
From: Anne McCadden <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:53:27 -0500

I agree with you Nate.  Sounds like he doesn't get out much in the
UNIX/Linux computer community or is a devoted M$ fan.  His opinion
doesn't mean much to me and he sounds like he gets offended easily.
Freedom of speech....such a wonderful freedom and so easily abused by
others flapping their jaws... or do they just like the sound of their
voice?

I am a Christian also, but this guy sounds like he gives Christians a
bad name.  ~Ironrose