Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Linux and Creationism...

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Linux and Creationism...
From: Jonathan Hall <jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 05:38:29 -0500

I mentioned that in my email to the guy... I suspect I'll never hear back,
though. :)

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 01:39:20AM -0500, John Alexander wrote:
> Should anybody point out to this guy that he is in fact using a daemon to
> proclaim his views?
>
> ja

"So we went to Atari and said, 'Hey, we've got this amazing thing, even
built with some of your parts, and what do you think about funding us? Or
we'll give it to you. We just want to do it. Pay our salary, we'll come work
for you.' And they said, 'No.' So then we went to Hewlett-Packard, and they
said, 'Hey, we don't need you. You haven't got through college yet.'" --
Apple Computer Inc. founder Steve Jobs on attempts to get Atari and H-P
interested in his and Steve Wozniak's personal computer.