Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: FW: , Please help save SaturdaySale computer sale

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: FW: , Please help save SaturdaySale computer sale
From: Anne McCadden <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:40:35 -0600

Thank you for looking out for my interests Clint.  In fact I live down
the street 2 blocks from the Saturday Sale and that is why I would like
for them to stay at their location.  I was hoping to bring in a computer
that has linux installed to demo.  Just a thought, I'm not sure if I
will be that energetic on Saturday morning @ 8:30.  It would be nice if
we had some signs to display for the group.  I will see what our grapics
guy will charge me or the group.  ttyl~Anne