Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: FW: , Please help save SaturdaySale computer sale

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: FW: , Please help save SaturdaySale computer sale
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 17:07:34 -0600

I haven't had the time to read the law yet. How does it apply to groups like
us? If we had to fork over $35 for each sale, it wouldn't be worth it for us
to have a booth. Or at least not a booth to sell things.

This whole thing has been going on for nearly a year now. Last year about
this time, the guy (or at least I imagine it's the same) came in the sale
and started getting verbally abusive to the show's promoters.  The police
were called and it ended with him taking a ride to the police station
because he wouldn't cooperate.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx