Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: +AFs-aclug-L+AF0- Re: FW: , Please help save SaturdaySale

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: +AFs-aclug-L+AF0- Re: FW: , Please help save SaturdaySale computer sale
From: "Stephen S." <junkmail001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:37:52 -0600

  It is per vendor. Each individual business has to be licensed
in the city.
  I was wondering if the vendors could fill out 1 form and have
it on file at the tax office, then send in the fee each month. The
wording seems a bit vague on that part.
  Or else I'm sure a third party could gather all the forms &
payments, get the permits & then hand them out at the sale.
Each out-of-town vendor would have to get a license...
shops like T-Tech and others from Wichita wouldn't.

  It would increase the cost for some vendors to do business here.

  I still see relocating as being the easier course of action.
--
Stephen S.