Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: FW: , Please help save SaturdaySale computer sale

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: FW: , Please help save SaturdaySale computer sale
From: Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: 19 Mar 2002 15:07:36 -0600

Well I think the people to talk to about this, would be the Saturday
Sale and ask them how you got on thier list. I don't want to support
people that spam, and if we find out they do I'll stop going until they
stop.

Of course this in not the issue with the mailing.

I've read the law, and it seems it does apply to them, no matter who it
was meant to protect us from.

Now it looks like a $35 license would clear this up, but I'm not sure if
thats per vendor, or would apply to the whole sale.

Its sad that one man, hates the sale this much, to spend so much effort
trying to stop it, but in this case it looks like he's legally right.