Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: FW: , Please help save SaturdaySale computer sale

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: FW: , Please help save SaturdaySale computer sale
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:43:04 -0600

Ah, that explaination makes a difference!

Maybe someone thought they were doing you a favor and gave them your email
address?  I pretty sure they don't just blanket spam, or I would have seen
messages at all my email addresses instead of just the one I subscribed.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vice Chairman & Secretary - info@xxxxxxxxx