Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: FW: , Please help save SaturdaySale computer sale

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: FW: , Please help save SaturdaySale computer sale
From: "Rick Borders" <rickbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:31:19 -0600

I know at least one vendor who said they would stop coming to the Wichita
sale if they have to pay the city on top of the fee to rent table space.
There are probably others who would think twice about coming to Wichita if
their expenses go up.
Remember, we are all here, because we are not all there,

Rick Borders
rickbo@kscable.com