Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: ACLUG

To: "Michael Moore" <mrmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>, <bbales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: ACLUG
From: "gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman)" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 23:39:02 -0600

: ^ )  alrite, i'll give it another shot... actually, i was just planning on
sneaking out for a while until things cool down, then returning .. granted,
i realize that would pretty much do away w/ my rights to complain about any
decisions, but i guess i just got tired of hearing so much bickering...
granted, there were probably more contructive comments than detremental
(sp?) ones, it's just that the constructive ones tend to be overshadowed by
the detremental ones...

hopefully most have gotten the steam out by now and things will start
falling in place...

gLaNDix

(btw, of the above comments, i wasn't implying the guy who's starting his
own anti-ACLUG or whatever list...  i remember him doing that about a year
or so ago, so i just had to laugh at that e-mail.. :^ )