Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: ACLUG

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: ACLUG
From: Kirk Lancaster <lancaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:11:07 -0600

I think Tom Hull has some interesting suggestions.  However,
I take some exception to the following comment:

 4) ACLUG is rooted at WSU because that's where Goerzen was,
    and I think that's a big limiting factor (unless, of
    course, WSU were to really start supporting ACLUG, like
    giving us decent meeting facilities, even when the campus
    is out-of-season).

If ACLUG were a recognized student organization or arranged
to become part of another organization (e.g. acm, pi mu epsilon),
getting rooms (and even funding from the SGA) would be easy.
Jeff, James, and other students have started the "SGA" process.
However, they might appreciate some encouragement, help,
suggestions, etc.  Have you helped?