Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: memory issues (was: Re: CD-R and ATX case vendor recommend

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: memory issues (was: Re: CD-R and ATX case vendor recommendations)
From: Greg House <ghouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:23:52 -0600

On Thursday 15 February 2001 22:50, Dale wrote:
> [...]

True, I understand that. In this case, these were 72pin SIMMs. We tried them
in three different motherboards by three different vendors. All the
motherboards were in good working order and these 2 sticks of memory didn't
work in any of them. I think it was defective.

Greg
--
"Wow, I didn't know being a super hero could be so painful."