Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: CD-R and ATX case vendor recommendations

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: CD-R and ATX case vendor recommendations
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:27:42 -0600

Yes, at the sale you can find ATX cases from ~$37 for mini towers up to $75+
for server cases. Depending on which vendors are at the sale, you can
usually find what you are looking for at a reasonable price.  Memory,
Motherboards, CPU's and Cases are usually good buys. Video and Sound cards
are fair buys, depending on whether you are looking for a particular brand
of card or not.  Hard Drives prices are seldom anything special. Usually you
can do better with sale prices at Best Buy or CompUSA.  Things like network
cards and modems you just have to watch. Sometimes there are good deals, and
other times not.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx