Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: DSL vs Cable

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: DSL vs Cable
From: Jeff Vian <jvian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 09:48:13 -0600

I sometimes wish they would just stay with one single type hardware and
connection method.
The changes are hard to keep up with.
I live close to town west and have had my service since Jan 2000, so am
using DHCP.

I love it and the transfer rates are beating cable modems in the evenings
when everyone is on line.
The upload rate, on the other hand, never quite meets the speed of the cable
modems.