Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: DSL vs Cable

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: DSL vs Cable
From: Jonathan Hall <jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 21:39:45 -0600

If you talk to the right person at SWB, they'll tell you it works with
Linux.

I use SWB DSL with Linux...

Linux supports PPPoE.

Linux will work with cable modem, or DSL... or... once it's up and running,
the new broadband wireless I'll be offering in the area.... :-)

I just got back from a BreezeCom training conference... I'm now a certified
BreezeCom installer... yipee! <sarcasm>I love certifications!!</sarcasm>