Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: DSL vs Cable

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: DSL vs Cable
From: Jonathan Hall <jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 22:26:47 -0600

Personally... I wouldn't be signing any contracts with SouthWind right
now... SW is, IMHO, still the best ISP in Wichita for most services...

However, from my understanding, SouthWind is not likely to remain SouthWind
as we've known it for much longer... since EarthLink bought them, it seems
things may be changing soon there.  I don't know if they'll change for the
good or the bad... that's why I'd hold out on signing any contracts until I
had a chance to see if/how they change....

Just my 2 cents...