Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Finally! mail with linux

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Finally! mail with linux
From: james l <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 18:09:46 -0500

links looks interesting, but I can't gunzip the file or tar -xzf the file.
Guess I will just stick with lynx, which works well.

comparison (lynx based on experence, links based on webpage (your risk))
lynx                                    links
color or mono                           color or mono
xterm                                   xterm
on redhat (and likely every other one)  wouldn't extract
little system use                               little system use
http (have had no errors)                       http and ftp
cookies, frames, and tables             mouse and menu support

James L