Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Finally! mail with linux

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Finally! mail with linux
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 22 May 2000 09:13:28 -0500

Well, there are many other options besides Netscape.  Let us know what
you'd like in a mail reader and I'm sure we can recommend something.
For instance: do you need GUI?  Is text-mode OK?  How about
POP/IMAP/whatever?  Any other specific requirements?  On a 16MB
machine, a text-mode client will probably work a lot better.  Note
that even though they are not GUI, they can still be easy to use and
featureful.

-- John

John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |