Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: cd-r on limited budget...

To: gLaNDix <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: cd-r on limited budget...
From: Kurgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 00:19:52 -0600

Hello gLaNDix,

Sunday, November 28, 1999, 11:37:17 PM, you wrote:

g> do you have to have a credit card to buy from eBay?  i would prefer to buy
g> from a place you can use a check, as i don't have a credit card...

  Nope. It's up to whomever is auctioning the item, and it will say
  preferred methods on the items page. With items like cdrs you should
  just stick to the "going going gone" section because that's when
  everyone hit's them. I buy there a lot now (thanks to Clint for
  showing it to me) and I don't do plastic either. Fair warning
  though, eBay is addictive as hell.

Kurgan                         mailto:Kurgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx