Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: cd-r on limited budget...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: cd-r on limited budget...
From: gLaNDix <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 00:29:27 -0600 (CST)

ok, kewl...  pricewatch.com was the 1st place i went to...  one i'm
cautiously (sp?) eyeing is the HP SURESTORE 6020i Internal SCSI CDR 6x
Read / 2x Write for $99 from Consumer Depot...  i realize it's slow as
hell, but speed (for once) isn't of the essence for me...  i just want to
BURN, BABY, BURN!  : ^ )

another one i'm eyeing is the Mitsubishi 4X Read / 4x Write SCSI w/ cable
& software for $109 from American Design Components, Inc.

the last one i'm looking at (tho' a bit more than i really was intending
to spend) is the Sony Spressa 4x8 Internal SCSI CD-R Kit w/ SCSI
Controller Card & Hotburn Software for $129 from Computer Geeks Discount
Outlet (name sounds fishy, but who knows)...

any input is appreciated..
jesse

"If we don't stand up to Micro$oft, who will?"
     - The Boycott Micro$oft Web Page

http://www.boycott-ms.org/