Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: cd-r on limited budget...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: cd-r on limited budget...
From: gLaNDix <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:02:45 -0600 (CST)

i'd think more about IDE instead of SCSI, except for two pretty persuasive
reasons _not_ to go scsi...

1.) SCSI is more expensive, but it's still better

2.) i don't have any more room for IDE drives! : ^ )

jesse

"If we don't stand up to Micro$oft, who will?"
     - The Boycott Micro$oft Web Page

http://www.boycott-ms.org/