Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] Info Request

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Info Request
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 05:41:36 -0500

JOHNSTONE JEREMY S wrote:
I would like to get a feel for the users who regulary post to this
maillist and I'm sure a few others would as well, so I created this simple
little survey. Obviously, you don't have to fill it out but I give thanks
to all who do because it lets everyone know your strengths (and weakness).

Name:  keith frost
First ver. of linux used (kernel version): 1.2.13
First release used (distribution): redhat 3.0.3
Favorite release: pacific high tech
Current ver and release: pht 2.0(2.0.33)
Most used linux machine specs: 486 133
Projects you have worked on / developed for linux:
your linux "specialties": cad/modeling
favorite linux site: http://SAL.KachinaTech.COM/sal1.shtml
current needs/interests for linux: BETTER ENG. CAD
ideas for linux improvement: better compatibility with other unix variants, id like to be able to go and get an application for sco, soloris, or irix and load it and run it.  everybody talks about windows applications on linux.  well what about other unix applications?

end of soap box
anything else you can think of: world pease, colonization of space, and death to tyrants

Thanks in advance,
Jeremy

---
This is the Air Capitol Linux Users Group discussion list.  If you
aclug-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx.  If you want to post to the list, send your

phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh I've slipped the surly bonds of dos
and danced the skies on LINUX silvered wings.