Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: local: February 2002:
[aclug-local] Re: Suggestions: Next Meeting

To: local@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-local] Re: Suggestions: Next Meeting
From: "James G ." <jamesga@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:51:01 -0600

Yes, exactly (rc.d, lilo, etc.). Except I meant to say boot-up "sequence".
That word did not roll off my tongue properly.

It seems that when we are trying to form ideas, people tend to jump to
conclusions and and add meaning to things that are not intended (intead of
clarifying and looking at the whole picture).
Also, I think what got decided on yesterday was very good. After beaking
the organization into different parts, we can now better decide how to
deal with people new to GNU/Linux. Each portion of the group can decide on
how best to manage this issue individually. I also hope that this issue
(new users) will no longer be ignored.

Your friend,
James Galimi