Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: local: February 2002:
Re: Suggestions: Next Meeting

To: local@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Suggestions: Next Meeting
From: Michael Moore <mrmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 21:11:38 -0600

Dale W Hodge wrote:

> [...]
I have posted a lot of ideas and suggestions on the discussion list the
last week and a half, probably far too many.  But, thats all they
were....suggestions and ideas to get us thinking.

As far as what I would to see be covered in the meetings &
presentations, as a new user it really doesn't matter to me.  I am happy
learning as much about Linux as possible.  I fell in love with it the
first time I installed it.  Any topics the group wises to cover is fine
by me.  Since I am new I will get something from the discussion or
presentation.

There are so many things that I want to learn about Linux that almost
any topics we cover will be helpful to me.