Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: October 2003:
[linux-help] Re: Burning music CD's

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Burning music CD's
From: "Jonathan Hall" <flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 22:58:55 -0500

The only multi-session audio CDs you should find are homemade ones.

It would not only be very strange, but literally stupid, for a CD publisher
to make multisession audio CDs when you consider that many CD players
(particularly older ones) won't be able to play them.  Not to mention that
there's no LOGICAL reason to make a multisession CD for mass publication.

Multi-session is, as John explained, for when you add something to a CD
later.  Why would a company do that for something they're publishing en
mass?

-- Jonathan