Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: October 2003:
[linux-help] Re: Burning music CD's

To: linux-help <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Burning music CD's
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: 06 Oct 2003 23:14:26 -0500

Some are and some are not multisession.  Some have copywrite protection
and some don't.  Why it isn't standardize?  You are asking the wrong
person.  I just want to burn music CD's on linux and not windoze.

Especially now that I have shutdown the remote access on Win2k and ran
Spybot to remove the spyware and adware.  Now I am getting out of memory
error messages whenever I try to do anything in win2k.  I keep removing
the sharing of my C drive on Win2k and WinXP and when I reboot the hard
drive is shared again.  Ya' know a M$ thing, they want to see my files
whenever they want and allow anyone else who wants to also.  ~Anne