Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: January 2003:
[linux-help] Re: Bad Memory Was: Bad Swap caused my new videocard?

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Bad Memory Was: Bad Swap caused my new videocard?
From: "gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman)" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:23:39 -0600

> Their good hardware is generally very good.  Their bad hardware is
> generally very bad.

wow, imagine that! ;)

> This is true of many companies.  The old saying "You get what you pay
> for" is often true--you can't blame the computer manufacturer if your
> cheap-as-dirt PC doesn't work.

heh, so that $99 walmart pc i just bought isn't gonna be any good? :P j/k

although, the router (which i got free from a friend) has been great,
despite it being made up of almost 100% no-name parts and has (ironically)
out-lasted my gateway (gw2k at the time i bought it) by about a year! :P

gLaNDix