Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: October 2002:
[linux-help] Re: RedHat 8.0

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: RedHat 8.0
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 20:47:52 -0500

At first I didn't like the new interface that RedHat 8.0 came up with.
 I thought that the icons looked cartoon-like and  child-ish.  I felt
that RedHat 7.3 was more professional looking.  Now that I have played
with it for a while and got the configuration to more of my liking, then
it is really nice.  Something that I added was additonal backgrounds
that I just happened to add in this install and the jpg files are
stunningly beautiful nature scenes.  I have the ladybugs on one pc and I
plan on putting the dragonfly on the other.  Of course the nice nVidia
card makes the jpg files look very nice also.