Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: October 2002:
[linux-help] Re: RedHat 8.0

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: RedHat 8.0
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 08:59:59 -0500

I agree.  I guess I really wanted to see the new changes and there are
several.  Some of my linux friends are suggesting that I switch to SUSE,
that it is a better product because they more true to unix.  I wish I
could find out how to remove the red hat icon for the start button.  I
like the foot better.  ~Anne