Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: December 2000:
[linux-help] Have question about Slackware Linux 7

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Have question about Slackware Linux 7
From: Anthony A Bogardus <abogardus@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 11:13:01 -0600

Dear Linux-help,
                               I have Slackware Linux 7 and when I
installed it partioned the hard drive and I ended up with Linux and Win98
on one hd. I only have about 140 MB left on my hd and it's only a 1.2 GB
hd. Is there any way I can take off Win98 and only have Linux?
Another thing. I use Juno Web as my ISP and it only uses MS Windows but
it only costs $9.95 MO. Is there a free or cheep ISP in Wichita that uses
Linux. I'd like to trade my computer in for a new one but it's a Packard
Bell Pentium one and I don't think anyone will take it.
                              Does anyone have any ideas?