Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: December 2000:
[linux-help] Re: Have question about Slackware Linux 7

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Have question about Slackware Linux 7
From: Jeff Vian <jvian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:16:16 -0600

Most of the local ISPs can be used with Linux, including SWBELL.
The ones that push the advertising as a condition of using their service are
the ones that you are likely to have a problem with.( netzero, etc)

As far as the partitioning, I concur with one of the other suggestions that
said the best would probably be to reinstall with an all-Linux drive and
eliminate the windows partition.