[gopher] Re: basic newb info

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: basic newb info
From: "Aaron J. Angel" <thatoneguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:29:53 -0500

Tom Copley wrote:

>In the meantime, I'm going to set up a media wiki for this purpose.  I
>found a Dutch guy who will host a media wiki for us for under 100 Euros
>per year.
>
>Tom

Hell, if I can figure out how to reinstall Mediawiki, I'll host it for
free 'til it starts eating my wallet.  My package includes 20GB of
traffic/mo and 600MB of disk space (currently wasted by a bunch of crap
I need to get rid of...).  I don't imagine the Gopher world would eat up
20GB/mo of traffic anytime soon.  (-:  And I certainly won't come close
to that with anything else I have.

If you're interested, let me know and I see if I can't get it up and
running this weekend.

Aaron