[gopher] Re: basic newb info

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: basic newb info
From: <sovietassassin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 00:51:18 -0500

i would like as much information on as many options avalible to
running a gopher server, like example server readable files, embedded
options, how things are supposed to work, how to give out/post gopher
urls -- anything and everything will be put to some kind of use. i
just want to learn as much as i can on how it works, why, and how to
best impliment it. currently ive got a basic gopherd up and running, i
want to maximize its potential! :)

--jamie