Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: ICS : Are map resources part of the problem?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: ICS : Are map resources part of the problem?
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 09:50:25 -0500

Niels Weber <nath@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

So what has to be done to implement the senate? Wouldn't this be
relatively easy but improving the game quite a bit?

If I am not mistaken, there is already a very very preliminary implementation of the senate in the code, and it should continue to improve over time. As for the effect on gameplay, we still have to wait and see. But I think players who are used to war will only see it as an unecessary nuisance, just like many people think unhappiness is a nuisance and would like to get rid of it altogether and make ICS even easier.

Mike