Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: Some questions

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Some questions
From: Jesdyn Flamestrike <jesdynf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 02:34:43 -0600

On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 03:11:14AM -0500, Mike Jing wrote:

> That would be nice indeed.  I wold have done some playtesting if I had a
> better conection.  What really strikes me is that it is very rare to see any
> regular contributor to the freeciv-dev list in the server.  I guess many are
> too busy to play.  It would be nice if the coders could meet to play once in

I never show up for one darn good reason.

I get whooped by ICS players.

I -hate- that strategy. I haven't found another that works, either. ): I
haven't started a game in forever because of it.

I'm just waiting and hoping for the day I see "[Freeciv-Dev] ICS broken!
Huzzah!" in my mail reader. Then I'll break it back out.

--
Asher Densmore-Lynn <jesdynf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>