Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: help!

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: help!
From: Kero van Gelder <kero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 19:27:20 +0200

> > NB: I am fortunate partly: gdk was already installed by SysOp :-)
> >
> > NB2: I installed ImLib, which refused to relocate im_palette.pal into
> > ~/etc instead of /usr/local/etc. Work-around is writing the entire
> > file-name in ~/.imrc as an option.
>
> To avoid installing those NB's you could jut use the XAW client, ie when
> you configure do
>
> ./configure --with-xaw

Then why didn't configure come to that conclusion when it did not find
ImLib?

NB: (I keep NB-ing) what is XAW anyway?
NB2: why didn't --with-x work? Or shouldn't it?

|  Don't split your mentality without thinking twice       |
|                          Proud like a God -- Guano Apes  |
+--- M38c ------------------ http://huizen.dds.nl/~kero ---+