Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#17042) mac os x (Tiger) and xcode on intel - freec

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#17042) mac os x (Tiger) and xcode on intel - freeciv crashes machine
From: "Ian Wallace" <ian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 20:15:53 -0700

Hello, I've tried to install freeciv using Darwinports, and just running

'sudo port install freeciv'

results in what looks like some packages being missing:

--->  Attempting to fetch esound-0.2.36.tar.bz2 from http://
public.planetmirror.com/pub/gnome/sources/esound/0.2
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for esound
Error: Checksum (sha1) mismatch for esound-0.2.36.tar.bz2
Error: Target com.apple.checksum returned: Unable to verify file
checksums
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: esound gettext
libiconv gtk2 atk glib2 pkgconfig cairo fontconfig expat freetype
zlib libpixman libpng render xrender pango Xft2 tiff jpeg imlib gtk1
glib1 libungif libsdl readline
Error: /opt/local/bin/port: Status 1 encountered during processing.

Do you have any advice?  I'm now trying

' sudo port install gtk2' according to the instructions on the website.

Ian