Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13211) RFC: redesign of aifill system

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13211) RFC: redesign of aifill system
From: "Peter Schaefer" <peter.schaefer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 10:05:20 -0700

I meant that by using aifill, pre-game civs would be created which
could be editable and control over which would be given to players as
the game starts, triggering the choose civ screen.

Since civs might be taken over later in the game, it might make sense
to allow players that join later and take over ai empires to use the
'nation/leader select' dialog as well.