Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12873) OR Requirements for Buildings

To: vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12873) OR Requirements for Buildings
From: "Benedict Adamson" <badamson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 06:02:29 -0700

Jason Short wrote:
> 2.  It is not crucial for modpacks.  The same results can be simulated
> simply by using multiple buildings.
I added:
> We could have two types of building: Mountain Hydro Plant and River
> Hydro Plant. The first would require Mountains, the second River.

However, would we want a city to have two types of hydro plant if it
were adjacent to Mountains and River? If so we, would want to reduce the
effect of the two kinds of hydro plant. If not, we need nreqs for the
two kinds of improvement. I tried the later for the Ancients modpack,
but I think FreeCiv was confused by the mutually negative requirements.