Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12757) Move some govt stuff to effects

To: per@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12757) Move some govt stuff to effects
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 09:59:04 -0700

IMO this patch is too big to be wieldy.  Each new effect type needs
close inspection, and we need to update all the other rulesets too.  If
possible it would be better to do this with one patch per effect type.

Also if we are to clean up the effects.ruleset (for instance, by
allowing effects declarations in other rulesets, so effects and sources
may be placed close to each other) we might want to do that first.

-jason