Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12232) don't allow invasions during peace treaties

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12232) don't allow invasions during peace treaties
From: "Lo'oris" <looris-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 04:34:59 -0800

Il giorno 13/feb/05, alle 13:26, Christian Knoke ha scritto:

> - *allow* peaceful units in my territory but limit them, by numbers or
>   strength. Physically block the border crossing for units exceeding
> the
>   limit.

no, i don't want any single unit, and the game reason is very simple:
they occupy my roads or railroads preventing me to move; they occupy my
land preventing me to improve it.

> - Strong reputation loss for a nation going from allinace to war in a
> short
>   time.
>
>   Reality aspect obvious.

same thing for peace ---> war.

best way to handle this is switching from peace to a "5 turns Cease
fire". And if you break this Cease fire, you'll loose sooooo much more
reputation than what you would have lost if you just waited

--
[Lo'oris,] Tu vabbè c'hai Genova nel sangue e sei la persona più
tirchia che abbia mai visto su un forum.

Sitoss: http://looris.ath.cx/~looris