Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12232) don't allow invasions during peace treaties

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12232) don't allow invasions during peace treaties
From: "Lo'oris" <looris-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:21:42 -0800

Il giorno 13/feb/05, alle 22:12, Christian Knoke ha scritto:

> After (n-1) turns any unit still inside the borders will be disbanded
> - not teleported. This gives some motivation to hurry up (and not
> block tiles/roads/railroads).

you mean... A is allied with B. B breaks alliance, now they both have
to retreat their units.

if B blocks the path to A units, hoping to have them disbanded, A will
surely break peace entering cease fire or war.

A should not lose reputation, though: it was forced to break peace.

> But what happens when we enter cease-fire or war, before the
> transistion period is over? For cease-fire, nothing happens (besides
> below). In case of war, the war declarer (only) looses his units at
> once.

why should he lose units?

am i missing something?
--
Lo'oris un SemidioElettrico che quando parla evoca tsunami
assassini,tristemente cavalcati e domati da Polli di silicone,Pirati

Situs: http://looris.ath.cx/~looris