Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12041) CMA / preset tab

To: kenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12041) CMA / preset tab
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 01:53:23 -0800

On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 06:06:35PM -0800, Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa wrote:
> > [chrisk - Sun Jan 30 21:34:40 2005]:

> > The other wish I have is the double click. Right now, you click on the
> > preset, and then on the new big enable button. If the CMA is already
> > enabled, a single click on another preset name changes it. Is there a
> > reason
> > not to make a double click work as selecting the preset *and* enabling
> > it?
>
> Done. It seems to work ok. Please test. If this patch is finally good,
> we can commit it.

This works ok. But I have still some issues, sorry.

The factor sliders are broken in S2 CVS + Patch.

The help button is between the 'new preset' and the 'delete preset' button
(which should be positioned next to next). Better put it next to the
'enable' button.

We've discussed already that the results are not tested/approved as long as
the CMA is not enabled. Now, in the top right result table, you can see *no*
difference whether there are valid results or just numbers. This can be
confusing. Maybe a simple solution is to grey out that table, as long as the
CMA is disabled?

Christian