Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12041) CMA / preset tab

To: kenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12041) CMA / preset tab
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 11:34:44 -0800

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 07:20:55AM -0800, Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa wrote:
> > [chrisk - Thu Feb 03 11:21:58 2005]:
> >

> > > How can I reproduce this issue?
> >

> > Sorry, I don't know. PNG attached.
> > I have Debian Sarge here.
>
> Interesting. I do not see that bug in here. It is probably something
> specific to your GTK+ version or theme.

I have GTK 2.4.14. No theme selected.

> I've made a small hack on this patch, see if that helps.

It helps, and make the sliders useable again.

But, please note - for the records - that the city dialog in german locale
now has full screen width (1024 px) from the start. It can be resized by
hand, but only a few pixel smaller and blows up again very soon.

The city dialog in german locale always (even in GTK1) used to be somewhat
bigger than the english, but now I think, we're at the top of the edge.

I hope that this can be fixed in HEAD. If you think that some specific
translations are the reason then let me now. I'm not aware of any.

Christian