Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#8754) effects patch

To: vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#8754) effects patch
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 22:14:56 -0700

+/**************************************************************************
+...
+**************************************************************************/

There are still some functions with empty comments.

-----

I don't see any design-independent parts that can be easily split off
(though I will keep looking).  This still leaves a 250k monstrosity.
There is the alternative of taking the design and implementing it
step-by-step.  However I think this is what you guys already decided was
not a good idea.  If you still think that, then now is when we should
start seriously preparing the entire thing for inclusion.

P.S.  Lots of playtesting is needed.  Playtesting the current ruleset is
  helpful.  Developing new rulesets to be playtested would also be helpful.

jason