Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#8624) New clima function to best handle terrain pl

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#8624) New clima function to best handle terrain place, used to place poles.
From: "Marcelo Burda" <mburda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 05:28:21 -0700

Le sam 29/05/2004 à 21:34, Jason Short a écrit :
LAST CHANGE:
- put only tundra at poles (or mounains)
- exact math and doc for torus

tileset allow to create mountains and Hills over any.
 hmmm Hills and Mounatains can be used at poles but for it we need to
put it over a tundra terrain or ever sur a with artic one.some type of
forest over tundra terrain can be nice for the cold forest. we no need
to change stat. all forest, Hill and mountains can be the some stat.
this is for latter.

Marcelo