[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7127) [FS] Screen design

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7127) [FS] Screen design
From: "Morgan Jones" <morgan.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 03:57:58 -0800

>>> The nation screen. Also in big and small.
>>>
>> I'm not sure we're going to need a large version of the Nation
>> screen.
>> Everything should fit comfortably in the 'nation' and 'science'
>> pages of the main GUI. Unless there's anything that you're
>> intending for this page that I haven't thought of?
>
> I haven't thought about this in detail. What do we have "left"?
> - science
> - nation (government, tax)
> - building report
> - nation report
> - player list
> - diplomacy
> - other reports (wonders of the world, biggest cities)
>
> I would like to have player list and diplomacy together on one
> screen.

I was thinking the same thing.

> We could merge the nation and science screen?!

Yeah.  They could be seperate in the 'small' versions but in the large
they could be together possibly along with the building report
because this isn't big enough to warrant it's own page.

Top  cities and wonders would go together nicely too.  The Spaceship
needs it's own page/screen.

Help would have it's own screen.

The only other thing that I think we haven't covered is global
worklists.  Not sure where this could go.  It would be nice to
somehow incorporate it into the existing citypopup-worklist.  I'll
have a think about it.

     -Morgan