[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6970) Wishlist: tririemes lost near arctic

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6970) Wishlist: tririemes lost near arctic
From: "Marcelo Burda" <mburda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 06:10:58 -0800

> Hmm, this may not be the best time to mention this, but this should
> really be done by creating a new type of ocean (coastal versus deep
> ocean) instead....
> jason
My first Goal is to introduce this feature in the today freeciv.
I go start a ticket with my ideas about generalized terrains types in
some time then we can move this feature and all others.
But this feature not need to wait for this!
Your terrains flags are a clear way to make it.

Marcelo.

PS i not undetand the usage of open/blocked flags in rt!
why blocked?