[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7127) [FS] Screen design

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7127) [FS] Screen design
From: "Raimar Falke" <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:57:02 -0800

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 02:40:12AM -0800, James Canete wrote:

> > Yes. Do you have any font for this. I'm really not sure if SDL's
> > tahoma is clean in this respect. Any fonts or font sources welcome.
>
> There's always Bitstream Vera...
>
> http://www.gnome.org/fonts/
>
> I have no idea how good it is for a game, though.  It always seemed a
> little wide and oddly spaced to me.

While I can't speak about the license I can show some screenshots:
http://freeciv.org/~rfalke/fs3_pics/vera.png
http://freeciv.org/~rfalke/fs3_pics/verdana.png
http://freeciv.org/~rfalke/fs3_pics/tahoma.png (no bold)

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "At the beginning of the week, we sealed ten BSD programmers