Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4278) goto.c 1.49

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4278) goto.c 1.49
From: "Guest" <rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 06:34:36 -0700

The log says, that this revision is almost fully rewritten.
Now with my tireme when I want to move away from the coast with goto, I
receive a Segmentation fault. When I move the tireme by hand with
direction buttons it works.
I receive the same result when at the beginning I say goto to my
settlers, and push my mouse on e.g. sea. The second time gives segfault.

If you need any additional info I try to follow this bug.

best regards:

Sandor Sonfeld
sonf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx