Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4044) Revised multiple veteran patch

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4044) Revised multiple veteran patch
From: "James" <james.blewitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 05:13:52 -0700

Yes, I made my modifications to the most stable version 1.14.0

This is my first contribution to freeciv, so my appologies.

I've got hold of the CVS code and have tried applying the patch and I see
that you are right.  Is there an easy way for me to update the patch (i.e.
using patch and diff), or is this going to be a case of copying all the
modifications over manually?

Thanks, James
--
Paranoids are people, too; they have their own problems.  It's easy to
criticize, but if everybody hated you, you'd be paranoid too.